Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m a lifelong Hyundai buyer. The 2020 Palisade SEL I bought is my sixth car. Went through all the buying day whirlwind and discovered when I got home that my Palisade isn’t blue link enabled. The last 4 cars I bought had and it and I expected after spending $40k that it would. A couple
of weeks after I bought the car I thought I would set it up. I called Hyundai Blue Link support who thought I would absolutely had to have blue link on a palisade. After 30 minutes of him trying to set me up guess what. I don’t! Really bummed about it. When you’re used to it, it’s hard to not get it. Just a warning for those who think it is part of the palisade. It isn’t always.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doesn’t have it. It’s my bad. I thought it was standard on all Hyundais especially one at the top of the price range. The Hyundai rep I spoke to was very surprised also. Didn’t pay attention when I bought it until I went to set it up. Have it in my sonata and on 3 previous Santa Fe’s, even basic models You think they would want the $300 a year subscription. I can live without it. Just bummed.

·
Registered
‘19 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T FWD (Machine Gray/Espresso Gray)
1,453 Posts
The Hyundai website indicates that the SE model lacks Bluelink. That’s the least expensive Palisade model.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts