Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone happen to have a wiring schematic for the standard sunroof circuit of a 2011 Sonata as well as the panoramic roof of a 2013 Sonata. I repalaced my standard roof with the panoramic roof, but the plug on the sunroof switches have different keyways. Most likely same pinout, just different keyways. Better to verify than possibly short something out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Would anyone happen to have a wiring schematic for the standard sunroof circuit of a 2011 Sonata as well as the panoramic roof of a 2013 Sonata. I repalaced my standard roof with the panoramic roof, but the plug on the sunroof switches have different keyways. Most likely same pinout, just different keyways. Better to verify than possibly short something out.
I want to know everything about it !!! how can you do it ? how much money involved ?? who do it ? omg i want one tooo !! i just got a new engine in the car so dont want to trade it

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want to know everything about it !!! how can you do it ? how much money involved ?? who do it ? omg i want one tooo !! i just got a new engine in the car so don't want to trade it
I bought the entire roof from a junkyard. once the, standard sunroof, roof skin was removed buy drilling out the spotwelds along the perimiter, i just placed the panoramic roof in place and marked the spots where it bolts to the car. I drilled out those locations, and the panormaic roof bolted right in place. you'll need the headliner from the car the panormic roof came from. hopefully it includes the overhead console and dome lights. the wiring harness for the sunroof motor and sunshade motor is attached to the sunroof frame. the harness for the dome lights and sunroof swithch is glued to the headliner. Make sure the junkyad doesnt cut the harness in the drivers side A-pillar. it can be unplugged. you will need this part to plug into your factory harness. the plug is the same, coming from the fuse box up to the pillar, with all the wires already pinned. your factory harness that goes to the headliner just wont have any wires in those spots. Any competant body shop can do it. I have about 800-900 total invested in my setup. but i also bought new seals and clips from the dealer, because i am getting my headliner wrapped in suede while its out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UPDATE: Only had to change one wire from standard sunroof wiring to panoramic sunroof wiring. I didnt end up connecting the speed sense wire for the panoramic roof. All it does was keep the sunroof from opening if the car was moving above 25mph. Panormaic roof is fully functoinal as well as motorized sun shades

·
Banned
5 Posts
Do you dive into decorating with new fun Baking Games?
If you said ”YES”, you need to check out Cook It!Chef Restaurant Cooking Games Craze, the NEW free to play restaurant games and cooking simulator that is tearing up the Google Play Store!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts