Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone experience any problem with the sunglass holder not latching properly? I started having the problem today where the holder will not close. I had to wiggle and jiggle the compartment in order to close it. Anybody know a fix for this or do I need to take this back to my dealer?

·
Registered
548 Posts
QUOTE (SilverNitrate @ Jun 1 2010, 10:56 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=328454
Has anyone experience any problem with the sunglass holder not latching properly? I started having the problem today where the holder will not close. I had to wiggle and jiggle the compartment in order to close it. Anybody know a fix for this or do I need to take this back to my dealer?
Take it to your dealer. They'll fix it.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
found out what was wrong....actually it's not defective. If you look up on the right side of the compartment, there is a movable latch and all you have to do is swing it back so when you close the compartment, it will latch correctly. Problem solved :thumbsup:

·
Registered
142 Posts
QUOTE (SilverNitrate @ Jun 1 2010, 04:33 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=328609
found out what was wrong....actually it's not defective. If you look up on the right side of the compartment, there is a movable latch and all you have to do is swing it back so when you close the compartment, it will latch correctly. Problem solved :thumbsup:
Good stuff

Thanks

·
Registered
486 Posts
I have a sun glasses holder? I just never noticed it, Like the nav screen saver picture I downloaded and installed of the wife's dog, didn't know that you could do that either. What's next?

·
Registered
486 Posts
>>>>And for whats next, I'm hoping I find a money tree in the trunk>>>>

I just might have one of those in that rear cavern. Who needs a wagon, every car has a trunk the size of my mini trucks bed.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
QUOTE (snapper41 @ Jun 1 2010, 09:20 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=328636
I have a sun glasses holder? I just never noticed it, Like the nav screen saver picture I downloaded and installed of the wife's dog, didn't know that you could do that either. What's next?
Did you know you can slightly tap you turn signals and it will do a 3 blink function for merging purposes? (read this on one of the threads but couldn't figure out how they were doing this till I tried it myself)
In your trunk lid do you see a black handle where it says pull so you can close the lid without having to grab the actual trunk?
What about the emergency gas tank puller in the trunk? Have you tried it?
What about the dual rear dome lights? (I didn't know it was there until someone mentioned having a problem with it)

·
Registered
142 Posts
QUOTE (SilverNitrate @ Jun 2 2010, 03:52 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=328749
Did you know you can slightly tap you turn signals and it will do a 3 blink function for merging purposes? (read this on one of the threads but couldn't figure out how they were doing this till I tried it myself)
Lol I noticed this a long time ago and was wondering if it should actually be doing that. I'm glad it's normal.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks so uch for the tip on the Sun Glass holder. I've had the same problem with it not staying closed. Now I know how to fix that problem.

Has anyone had a noise problem from the passengers side door ? It's very random and the dealer can not find what it is. I absolutely love
my 2011 Sonata SE...Great quality.. :liebe011:

·
Registered
486 Posts
>>>>In your trunk lid do you see a black handle where it says pull so you can close the lid without having to grab the actual trunk?>>>>>

Good one, I was always grabbing the top of the trunk lid and pulling/pushing down, But not anymore now that we know that it actually has a designed handle that is not awkward to use.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts