Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They started staying vertical a few years ago, blocking my view of traffic lights. I removed them & just deal with sun in my eyes. Now I'm tired of that. Anyone know of a fix for this? Maybe just new visors? Not sure which part wore out; the visor or where the visor snaps into.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
They started staying vertical a few years ago, blocking my view of traffic lights. I removed them & just deal with sun in my eyes. Now I'm tired of that. Anyone know of a fix for this? Maybe just new visors? Not sure which part wore out; the visor or where the visor snaps into.
Oh, 2009 Hyundai Accent

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Babbalou,
I have a 2006 Accent and had the same problem. I believe it's a common problem with our cars. What I've done is wrap a bit of velcro around the bar that clicks into the hook and this works well for me. It's been over a year now since I did it. I could clean it up and re do it, making it a bit neater but it works fine me as is.
Here's some pictures:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Babbalou,
I have a 2006 Accent and had the same problem. I believe it's a common problem with our cars. What I've done is wrap a bit of velcro around the bar that clicks into the hook and this works well for me. It's been over a year now since I did it. I could clean it up and re do it, making it a bit neater but it works fine me as is.
Here's some pictures: View attachment 442185 View attachment 442186

1 - 6 of 6 Posts