Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hope you guys can help me on this.. now I am driving Hyundai Sonata 17 " inches rim and I need to change my tyre...I am going to travel back my home town in next month which is Hari Raya holiday.. Need tyres that can make me enjoy the drive and able control the vehicle smoothly... any recommendation?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hope you guys can help me on this.. now I am driving Hyundai Sonata 17 " inches rim and I need to change my tyre...I am going to travel back my home town in next month which is Hari Raya holiday.. Need tyres that can make me enjoy the drive and able control the vehicle smoothly... any recommendation?
Currently alot of brand to choose in the market..really confused..
but heard that Micheline come out with new range last month.."Primacy 3ST" Alor people feedback is comfort level very good which is best drive handling.. anyone use this before? Got as good as review?
Some of my friend is Goodyear FANS...they always use GoodYear Eagle EfficientGrip and they said this tyre produce with the most efficient grip on the vehicle!It will really Take long time to do research!

·
Registered
1 Posts
i used to have Silverton tyres on my Elantra and just changed to new Michelin tyres back in May 2013. but tyres with good operations but Michelin tyres price is bit bit higher. hope this helps :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tyre is such important feature for vehicle...but too bad not much people aware about this . Most of them just don care ...and thought every tyre is the same!
Without good tyre that can have good grip..even got life saving technilogy ABS/EBD also cant perform properly

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sometimes certain thing cannot save money one..you are driving car that cost about RM100k..and u not going to choose bad tyre to ruin your total comfort and car performance even with the safety feature that your car have.I think you must get good tyre.
Some of my friend tried Michelin Primacy 3ST and said this is good. And heard that this tyre got techlogies which is very focus on Safety which now even on demanding condition, it will brakes 3 meters shorter on wet roads. If not believe just see this.....
http://www.michelin.com.my/Products-Servic...rimacy 3 ST

1 - 7 of 7 Posts