Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hyundai Forums Admin.
1,601 Posts
As fas as my old brain recalls Off-Topic was always part of the general nonspecific sub forums. This moving to it's own sub happened with this major upgrade.
Hey there,

The OT section was moved to it's own forum for the purpose of making this migration more uniformed. I'm not sure if we have plans to move it back but I believe it needs to be kept in it's own section for now.

Lee

·
Registered
240 Posts
Cern is one of the most Powerfull Experiment that's ever been conducted in the World.
there are 15-20 Top Scientist from every country in the world that are iinvolved Cern is a Large partical Colider that's in Southeastern France its a 17 mile long tunnel that's buried underneath the ground and what there doing there is acelerating Protons at nearly the speed of light . and why? are they doing all this You ask.? well Partical Physisis of

course whant to know about the Nature of Creation So they burst these Particles into sub-atomic Pieces to try to understand and learn from it. what there doing but there also looking for "gravitons" because they beleive gravitons might be escaping into a Parallel reality or dimension. Yes i know this Sounds Crazy So far... But
Sergio Bertolucci - Science Director at cern Said it in a Public Interview he said , "we are going to open a door way at cern and he said we might send something thru it or something may come back to us." also what scientist at cern are looking for is the "Gluon"

Gluon in a lamens term is essentially the overlaying of sound waves. because Partical Physisis cant understand why we don't break apart and fly away. because the actual mater that were made out of would dissapear on the head of a pin your entire motion Protons, nutons, spining electrons, our movement they don't understand why we dont break apart. there trying to learn from how the Gluon holds everything in place while all this is going on there opening Parallel reality's & dimesions. sounds like something out of a Science fiction movie. but its reallity.!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts