Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Today I decided to do my first big mod to 2013 accent sedan. I installed successfully two 10" sub woofers in my car using the original deck and not having to buy an aftermarket one and deck kit.

I removed the molding along the drivers side and ran the wires for the right and left output, the acc wire and the wire to hook up the battery. This is was the easy part. After I removed my radio i realized i didn't have the right outputs.. so I was beyond mad.

Luckily i didn't panic much.. and found that you can buy adapters for such things. You tap into the front right and left speakers and run them to the unit and ground it and voila! You know have right and left audio outputs.

After connecting all the wires to the amp and creating my own bracket so the fuze from the wire to the battery was in a convenient and hidden place I fired it up and boom boom!

Leave any question, remarks, concerns and anything at all!!

Pics are done with my iPhone so not the best quality :(

Thanks for looking :) :)

Toast

Attachments

·
Registered
907 Posts
Nice. DO you have enough slack in the wire for the glove box to come all the way down for you to change the cabin air filter?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure do. I made sure to have a lot of extra just to do so the extra is all zip tied so you can't see it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts