Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post a pic of my Subwoofer install with a custom wood enclosure fitted for the wheel well :)

...But since I'm returning the Sonata due to its lease end (**** no not keeping this unreliable thing, had the engine replaced already and 2 air bag modules) anyone want the enclosure? :) PM Me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PM me if you are interested, looking to part with the 12inch alpine s type, jlaudio xd300 and custom enclosure for 350 plus shipping if taken all together. I'm here in northern California. More pics to come

·
Registered
2013 Sonata SE
248 Posts
if you still have it in a couple of months, i'll take it lol...i just don't have the money for it right now...i definitely want an enclosure like that so i keep all my trunk space!

·
Registered
58 Posts
What kinda tool opens a forum post like this then doesn't respond to PMs? Your first post says, "PM me". So I did. No response. I replied to the post, to let you know I PMd you...no response. Yet you replied in the thread to another user's question - and AGAIN you said, PM me. WTF? Tards like you really frustrate me. No common courtesy.

I hope you blow your sub and the electric shock permanently makes your hair stand on end so that your girlfriend leaves you and makes you start drinking after which you lose your job and your pet turtle dies 'cause you had no money to buy it turtle food and you don't realize it's dead you just think it's missing while really it's rotting under your bed and then you get maggots so you have to throw your mattress out and can't afford to buy a new one so you have to sleep on the floor and when you go to the chiropractor because your back hurts he drugs you with laughing gas and puts his fingers in your bum.

Ass.

·
Registered
592 Posts
What kinda tool opens a forum post like this then doesn't respond to PMs? Your first post says, "PM me". So I did. No response. I replied to the post, to let you know I PMd you...no response. Yet you replied in the thread to another user's question - and AGAIN you said, PM me. WTF? Tards like you really frustrate me. No common courtesy.

I hope you blow your sub and the electric shock permanently makes your hair stand on end so that your girlfriend leaves you and makes you start drinking after which you lose your job and your pet turtle dies 'cause you had no money to buy it turtle food and you don't realize it's dead you just think it's missing while really it's rotting under your bed and then you get maggots so you have to throw your mattress out and can't afford to buy a new one so you have to sleep on the floor and when you go to the chiropractor because your back hurts he drugs you with laughing gas and puts his fingers in your bum.

Ass.
Wouldn't it be a common courtesy not to bash the guy on an open forum? Mods must be sleeping today.

·
Registered
58 Posts
You're probably right, but I'm venting, not bashing. Also, I would let him know how I feel over PM instead of in an open forum, except he doesn't answer PMs.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I get it...it def gets frustrating. Sometimes I think a lazy seller is worse than a lazy buyer. Dunno if it helps but, some painters tape, fiberglass/ resin, scrap piece of 3/4 inch MDF, and one day out of the week and you can make that enclosure for under $50.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yeah I've been doing some reading, I think I can do it. Just need some warmer weather then I might try my hand at making it myself :)

·
Registered
480 Posts
Nice sub enclosure! My question to the OP is what happens (I know you said your getting rid of the car) when you get a flat? Did you relocate the spair tire?
As you can tell I'm not a fan of how some new cars are being manufacted without a spair tire...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Nice sub enclosure! My question to the OP is what happens (I know you said your getting rid of the car) when you get a flat? Did you relocate the spair tire?
As you can tell I'm not a fan of how some new cars are being manufacted without a spair tire...

Exactly, I have two 10" subs in my trunk and still have plenty of room for golf clubs, softball bag, and gym bag. I wouldn't give up my spare tire. If you get flat, you WILL need to get towed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts