Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!

I bought my friends subwoofer/amp since he bought a new one, but we're struggling with finding a place for the red power cable. Do we have to drill through the firewall? Or is there a "secret hole" somewhere? I've done a bit of research, and read that there could be a hole at the driver's wheel, under the cover.

My car is a Hyundai Getz 2004 model. I can take pictures if that would help, but not until tomorrow :| Huge thanks in advance for any help <3

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey there I have a 2006 Getz and I just ran the power cable for my amp straight through the main grommet that carries all the electricals from the engine bay to the interior its in the middle of the firewall and it requires you to take out your wipers from the base and removing that black trim under it, I recommend a second person to put their hands up behind the head unit and pull it through as someone feeds it through the grommet, it takes a bit of time and patience and it's quite tight I think I drilled the grommet out a little bit to make it wider but be very careful that's all the electrical cables running there. Goodluck man

1 - 2 of 2 Posts