Thank you Dan, that was my whole intention. You can see my actual build thread here https://www.hyundai-forums.com/threads/santa-fe-camper-build-thread.625202/Hello,
I joined this forum because I was searching around about the horrible suspension in my 2018 Santa Fe AWD. It is way way too soft. I ordered the rear Veracruz springs as others have done and am waiting for them to arrive. However, I came across your post and really love the way your setup looks. Your car looks amazing!
I found the springs online from Eibach and am trying to decide if I should do what you did. Would you mind answering some questions for me?
1) what is the large space you show? Is this something else we need to order and install with the springs? Where did you get them? What is their purpose over the stock spacers?
2) did you need to change the front struts due to the shock needing to be longer?
3) could you provide any insight into the ride now?
I may have more questions, but trying to understand the basics first. Like what the thick spacer you show is for and where to get them.
Thank you! Your Santa Fe looks solid and tough. Like it should have from the factory for AWD setup.
Feel free to ask as many questions as you want:
1) The black spacers are to increase the rise height, nothing else. You can use the stock ones without any issues. I got both the Springs and spacers from eBay. Spacers came from a seller in Germany and the spacers from a seller in Russia.
2) No need to change the struts, you replace the springs and you are good to go.
3) Both my wife and I love it. Ride is firmer than stock but not uncomfortable. Definitely think this should be a package on the Santa Fe.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk