Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys,

I am trying to install a after market radio cd/bluetooth for my daughter in a 04 santa fe that has a OEM 2003 Mosoon delphi delco B41 12239439 cd/radio

I cant find any correct diagrams showing the proper pin out with color codes for the factory OEM wire harness it is a 24 pin connector 12 A and 12B (top and bottom rows)
pins B 1 solid brown with black dash
2 solid brown with black line
3 solid blue with thin brown line
4 solid light pink with black dash
5 solid brown with black line smaller gauge then pin 2
6 solid black with orange line
7 no wire
8 solid green with black dash
9 solid orange
10 solid red with white dash
11 solid white with gray or black dash
12 solid pink with black line
pins A 1-7 no wires
8 solid black
9 solid Yellow
10 solid Red
11 solid Blue
12 solid Green

This is the color code and pin out for the cable harness that fed the monsoon radio; any body have the wire diagram??
showing the power,ground,and speaker feeds .I did check a few things with a meter as far as power-- constant and switched with acc on and power with head lights/running lights on but not feeling confident about speakers and ground (usually the black wire but not getting a reading of 0 ohms)

Anybody familiar with this wire harness and can give me the wire color code and pin outs would be a life saver Thank You

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
15,191 Posts
Why bother messing with the wiring when you can buy an off the shelf wiring adapter and make the job plug 'n' play?

The adapter has a connector to match the Hyundai wiring loom at one end and two standard ISO connectors at the other that will plug straight into most aftermarket stereos. Go to ebay and type "Hyundai ISO" into the search box and I'm sure you'll find one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i wanted to go that rout and had purchased a connector, but it was not compatible .Car harness has female pin opening connector has spade type. I went around to 8 stores nobody had it 3 were stereo shops, PC richards had one available out of state. I have since ordered one but not holding my breath it will match up. Anyone have the color code and/or pin outs i still need them Thanks for reply

Attachments

·
Registered
15,191 Posts
Sorry, I just noticed that you said it was the Delphi stereo that was originally in the car. That unit has an external amplifier so doesn't use the more common Hyundai radio connectors.

Schematic for the Delphi unit below. Hopefully your aftermarket unit works with the external amplifier.

Attachments

·
Registered
15,191 Posts
There must be a problem with your internet browser if you can't see the diagram. I've read the thread in both my browsers (Cyberfox & Opera) and the diagram is displayed OK. There isn't any point to me reposting it. Your browser still wont display it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts