Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a 2009 Hyundai Tuscon with a Hyundai blue tooth stereo. When i turn the ignition off, the stereo begins to flash (red light)very 2 minutes and beep. It is driving me and my neighbors mad. I can't get into an auto electrician being Easter and with covid 19. Any tips would be appreciated. I'm not very mechanically minded ! Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
15,175 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

I'm not familiar with that particular radio so not sure why it has started beeping. What you can do to stop it until you get a proper fix is remove the cover from the end of the dashboard on the driver's side to expose the fusebox, then pull the yellow plastic carrier that holds the memory fuse out towards you. The yellow thing doesn't come right off but it comes out far enough to disconnect the fuse inside, which should stop the beeping. When your going to use the radio again just push it back in.

As I said, that's the memory fuse, so the radio station memory & and clock time will be reset. Not ideal but at least it will keep your neighbours happy. And everybody needs good neighbours...right :D

If I helped you fix it, why not...

Your support is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello and welcome to the forum.

I'm not familiar with that particular radio so not sure why it has started beeping. What you can do to stop it until you get a proper fix is remove the cover from the end of the dashboard on the driver's side to expose the fusebox, then pull the yellow plastic carrier that holds the memory fuse out towards you. The yellow thing doesn't come right off but it comes out far enough to disconnect the fuse inside, which should stop the beeping. When your going to use the radio again just push it back in.

As I said, that's the memory fuse, so the radio station memory & and clock time will be reset. Not ideal but at least it will keep your neighbours happy. And everybody needs good neighbours...right :D

If I helped you fix it, why not...

Your support is greatly appreciated
Amazing! Thank you so much! I will do this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts