Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im taking it in today but wantd to put this out there...

On my 2013 GLS i went to adjust the column back to me as my girlfriend drove on saturday night (octoberfest :D) and as i pulled it back out the car shut off. i pushed it back in a little and the car started fine and has until i tested the issue again this morning when i got to work. i moved it about half way out and the radio shutoff. moved it a little more and the whole car shut off. it will not start until i push it back in some.

im thinking that a cannon plug or something is either too short or routed wrong or something to that effect as i have the ignition on the column instead of the push button.

hopefulyl i can get a genesis loaner or something cool lol

·
Registered
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
2,291 Posts
Nice. Glad it got fixed.

So you went in for service with your GLS and came out with a Limited? Please elaborate bc it sounds to me like you got a free car. (j/k I know you didn't but interested on how they got you to trade up)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice. Glad it got fixed.

So you went in for service with your GLS and came out with a Limited? Please elaborate bc it sounds to me like you got a free car. (j/k I know you didn't but interested on how they got you to trade up)
i always wanted the limited. i missed the leather and seat warmers and sunroof and other nic nacs my old Acura CL had before i wrecked it. i was so quick to hop in a new car i should have just paid a little extra at the beginning for the limited.

i was waiting for my gls in service...and walked into the showroom and was eyeballin' the limited and a salesman told me that my payments wouldnt change much. after some haggling i went from a 1 year old gls to a new limited and my payments changed by $141. more then i wanted but i can still afford it. especially for the car i always wanted. Since i bought the gls i was kickin myself for not having the bells and whistles. now i have em.

i had a couple mods on it and the cut me a deal by giving me no money down in exchange for the mods. Which was nice because i have an XBOX One on preorder lol

All in all i love it and i can afford it so it made sense.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts