Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The steering on my 2013 Azera feels heavy at highway speeds. Does anyone know if the steering feel can be adjusted? Based on postings I've read, 2011 Sonata's and newer have adjustable steering to address this very issue. It had to be hooked up to the Hyundai service center's computer, and the adjustment made from there. A couple of postings said some dealers they went to didn't even know this adjustment existed. One person posted they stood with the mechanic while he looked on the computer to find the adjustment. He found it, and the adjustment took less than five minutes. Their steering was MUCH improved.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I have not heard of anyone adjusting the steering on the 2012-13 Azeras, except for the TSB on some 2012s that improved steering feel. Most of the Sonata owners were actually looking to make it firmer.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I forgot about that Mr. V! (I even replied to this thread and I forgot)

I'd be interested to know if anyone has done this. If so... what is the default setting, and what setting did you prefer?

(The thread has one post that says the default setting is middle ground... can anyone confirm that?)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts