Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am New to this forum, I joined because Me, My friend And My Father are Planning on Fixing up My 94' Hyundai Scoupe. I love this vehical and The Engine is sadly shot.. So I also Own A Hyundai Elantra 2000 2.0L that has been in a few accident but surprisingly still runs. Any way back to the point, I am calling upon the most experienced members here who can Help me get a better Idea Of An engine swap my 2.0L I-4 Into my scoupe, My father is the best mechanic i know and i have plenty of help as far as wiring and the likes, but im not very sure how well this engine will fit, and i would like to know if anyone can give me information, If i find that this is something i can undertake, i will share Every step of its Revival ( I really love this Scoupe!) Thank you any info helps and please keep in mind im not the smartest person when it comes to cars but i do have my father who can help me with anything im confused about.

·
Registered
125 Posts
yes the 2.0 Beta engine will fit into scoupe but you have to build your own mountings because they will not fit...also the wiring has so be modified bút it will work...we also do this...but swaped to 2.0turbo...but ist the same

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
as an alternative to modifying the wiring, would swapping the entire wiring loom work? might be easier, maybe not. just something to consider.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do plan on using as much as i can from the donor Car. And my Scoupe is Actually a 93' so idk if that makes any difference im pretty sure it does not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts