Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
22,793 Posts
What I think? I think I'm jealous! :wink2: Well, at the very least: ENVIOUS!!! I guess I need to get some sponsors. So far, I'm the only sponsor Ingrid has!! ROF

Banner looks great. But I sure do agree with 1badsr. She's too pretty to take a back seat to corporate sponsorship. Way too pretty. But that just my opinion. You're definitely on the right track.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Its definitely looking good.
One thing I would comment on is the text color and how it looks when its over the black parts of the car. It makes it harder to read.

I think it all depends on how big this will be though

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
22,793 Posts
Maybe a little bolder on the font may help it "jump." You've got time to refine it. If the banner looks half as good as the car when you're finished, it'll look awesome. Lots of options in the design phase. Nice thing about technology. Twenty years ago, you would have been at the bank for a loan to pay a professional photographer and printer to lay out the art work. But, now?

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maybe a little bolder on the font may help it "jump." You've got time to refine it. If the banner looks half as good as the car when you're finished, it'll look awesome. Lots of options in the design phase. Nice thing about technology. Twenty years ago, you would have been at the bank for a loan to pay a professional photographer and printer to lay out the art work. But, now?
Good call Rich, that does help quite a bit actually.

You're not kidding! It's amazing how far we have come with technology and how much we can now do ourselves.

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
Maybe I am missing it, but don't see the 18" Enkei rims on the car. Are those coming on later or what? Else, that is a good collection of sponsors... And by sponsors, do you mean these guys have paid to put those parts in your car at their cost? And what is in it for them? Just curious...

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Maybe I am missing it, but don't see the 18" Enkei rims on the car. Are those coming on later or what? Else, that is a good collection of sponsors... And by sponsors, do you mean these guys have paid to put those parts in your car at their cost? And what is in it for them? Just curious...
The Enkei wheels and Hankook tires are in my basement and will go on in the Spring. Like I said this is a rough draft so the final picture will also change.

I advertise for all of my sponsors at all car shows I have been to and will attend next season. I also have several automotive customization shops, mobile audio, etc that I have obtained permission to place business cards for my sponsors and other marketing materials. They help me out and I do everything in my power to get their name out there and business sent their way.

In regards to the sponsors here's why they are sponsors:

Tire Rack - I receive a discount on wheels, tires, etc for letting them use my car for use in their ads and marketing.

Signature Automotive Group - This is where I purchased my Elantra from, and by letting them use my vehicle for their promotions and advertising I receive parts at dealership cost, and get free oil filters for my car and my Wife's Corolla. Actually I spoke with the General Manager there last week and Hyundai Corporate may want to use my vehicle for national advertising too.

PrecisionLED - They will be providing me new and upcoming products at no cost to test, advertise, and provide feedback on. As a matter of fact, I'll be posting a review up next weekend for them on here.

AccentGlowLED - They too will be providing me new and upcoming products at no cost to test, advertise, and provide feedback on. I will also have something from them in the next several weeks posted up on here.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Location of Signature Automotive and website links for the sponsors might be a good addition to keep them happy.

Nice job!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thanks for the details. Lucky guy you are!!! Can't wait to see your car fully modded as described. So we wait till next Spring to see it, eh? Oh well...

The Enkei wheels and Hankook tires are in my basement and will go on in the Spring. Like I said this is a rough draft so the final picture will also change.

I advertise for all of my sponsors at all car shows I have been to and will attend next season. I also have several automotive customization shops, mobile audio, etc that I have obtained permission to place business cards for my sponsors and other marketing materials. They help me out and I do everything in my power to get their name out there and business sent their way.

In regards to the sponsors here's why they are sponsors:

Tire Rack - I receive a discount on wheels, tires, etc for letting them use my car for use in their ads and marketing.

Signature Automotive Group - This is where I purchased my Elantra from, and by letting them use my vehicle for their promotions and advertising I receive parts at dealership cost, and get free oil filters for my car and my Wife's Corolla. Actually I spoke with the General Manager there last week and Hyundai Corporate may want to use my vehicle for national advertising too.

PrecisionLED - They will be providing me new and upcoming products at no cost to test, advertise, and provide feedback on. As a matter of fact, I'll be posting a review up next weekend for them on here.

AccentGlowLED - They too will be providing me new and upcoming products at no cost to test, advertise, and provide feedback on. I will also have something from them in the next several weeks posted up on here.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the details. Lucky guy you are!!! Can't wait to see your car fully modded as described. So we wait till next Spring to see it, eh? Oh well...
I'll have her done sometime this winter and then I'll have pics-o-plenty of all that has been done to her. :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts