Hyundai Forums banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Haha looks like everyone is upgrading their wheels. I actually just bought 2016 Veloster wheels. My current setup is 18x7.5 drag rims. Weak specs lol gonna stick with the velosters since my drag rims need new tires. Then I'll be researching for some stance wheels. Post pictures when you have your new wheels installed as well! Can't wait to see them.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Meant my Coils were ordered lol. Megan Street Series. I'm selling my Miata wheels and tires with some weak specs although VERY light! Going to have to have the stock wheel on for the winter and hopefully find a good deal before next spring. I think I found the perfect range I want to be in wheels wise, around 20mm of poke vs stock. Seems very safe while definitely giving it a much better look.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Meant my Coils were ordered lol. Megan Street Series. I'm selling my Miata wheels and tires with some weak specs although VERY light! Going to have to have the stock wheel on for the winter and hopefully find a good deal before next spring. I think I found the perfect range I want to be in wheels wise, around 20mm of poke vs stock. Seems very safe while definitely giving it a much better look.
Oh lol stock spring rates? Man I wish I went with megan. Guess that's what I get for going the cheap route. I thought you just got your miata rims haha.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Oh lol stock spring rates? Man I wish I went with megan. Guess that's what I get for going the cheap route. I thought you just got your miata rims haha.

Yeah stock rates. Have a $50 rebate too till end of the year! If you ever want to Megan (Or Ksport or BC) let me know and I can hook you up with Alex over at Redline360. Where have you been?! I've been running the Miata wheels for the last 4+ months lol.

Just to clarify my last post, I meant 20mm outward NOT poke. That is at the tire as well not rim.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Well well, look who we have here. Nice seeing/talking to a familiar face in the Elantra scene! I hope you know we are going to have the same wheels Sergio.
Well I'LL have YOU know that I plan on buying Spec-D Tuning headlights soon, so you and I are going to be twinning I guess :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
That looks way closer to the fender than I thought 17x8" would but it is +35 and you seem to be pretty low as well. Fitment looks good overall. What size tires? 215/45 I assume
It's a 215/45/17, I'm low but I've still got room to go lower in the front, maybe about 1/2 an inch to 3/4 of an inch. My rear's are maxed so i'll need to figure out what I can do to go lower in the rear. It's close to the fender, but barely goes past, I'll get a picture in the morning. I'm even running a 5/16 inch spacer in the fronts.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Yeah stock rates. Have a $50 rebate too till end of the year! If you ever want to Megan (Or Ksport or BC) let me know and I can hook you up with Alex over at Redline360. Where have you been?! I've been running the Miata wheels for the last 4+ months lol.

Just to clarify my last post, I meant 20mm outward NOT poke. That is at the tire as well not rim.
Okay I'll let you know. Just gotta see if anyone wants to buy my coilovers.

Lol the past months I haven't been on this forum. I've been busy with a lot of things. I've been slowly trying to come back.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
It's a 215/45/17, I'm low but I've still got room to go lower in the front, maybe about 1/2 an inch to 3/4 of an inch. My rear's are maxed so i'll need to figure out what I can do to go lower in the rear. It's close to the fender, but barely goes past, I'll get a picture in the morning. I'm even running a 5/16 inch spacer in the fronts.
If your running 8mm spacer in front I should have no worries about running that setup then. Just trying to get an idea of much I can move from stock.

·
Registered
472 Posts
This one is slammed and stanced nicely though:
Oh man, that one looks brand new. It still has the foam door protectors on the side!

At least it looks like the extra thick A/B/C pillars performed and are good for something besides blocking visibility.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I've got the BMW style tails, not sure what brand though.
Probably Eagle Eye?

I just got myself these babies for my headlight so far I love the dual projectors.

Attachments

·
Registered
610 Posts
Does the BMW style tail lights have led reverse lights too or just turn, brake, and parking?

I think its LED all the way. I mean you can always put in the LED bulbs for reverse light.

·
Registered
610 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey OP any pics of the wooded trunk?? Very curious to see how it looks!

Was wondering who all here is involved in the "Stance Scene" for their Elantras.
I've got a 2011 Elantra in Titanium Gray Metallic with a decent amount of mods to it.

Heres a list of some of the mods that I've got done so far:

-WellVisor Rain guards
-24k Gold Bumper Quick Releases
-Spec-D Tuning Aftermarket Headlights
-BMW style Taillights
-Custom Front Mesh Grill
-De-badged
-Custom installed fog lights w/ yellow tint
-Roof wrapped black
-LED interior lighting
-Grip Royal shift knob
-Wooded Trunk
-Gold Interior pieces
-Megan Street Series Coils w/ custom spring rates

New Wheels on the way!

Also represented the KDM scene this Summer by getting Showcase at Import Alliance!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Hey OP any pics of the wooded trunk?? Very curious to see how it looks!
x2 ^^ I've poked a quick look around this topic a few times. I'm deeply interested to see what an Elantra looks like with a wood trunk and more details as to which wood was used.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts