Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2000 tib is randomly stalling when I put in reverse mostly but it has stalled when i put in drive but not very often. While im driving it doesnt stall only when I put in gear but not all the time. Any ideas?

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
A myriad of things can cause it to stall. Can you elaborate what maintainenece has been done or if there is any symptoms like a "check engine" light?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx for the reply i dont know if this would have anything to do with this problem but a few months ago I had a cel took it to autozone and they pulled a p0734. With that I was having hard downshifts and harsh upshifts so i reset computer and took overdrive off and cel did not come back on and it shifted good but no 4th gear LOL. I did change spark plugs,air filter and changed thermostat. The reason I changed thermostat because the temps wouldnt go above the cold mark but that didnt solve that it still wont go above cold mark.

·
Registered
14 Posts
my hyundai accent 1998 stalled for no reason when i pulled up at a junction this morning, car would turn over but not start for about 10 mins after, this has happened a couple of times in the past 2 weeks, any suggestion as to what it could be...thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts