Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had several problems with squirrels this year. First they started by making a nest in my AC fan, I suppose they assumed since it's a "squirrel cage" fan that it must be home. Nice foam cushioning in ripped up into little piece kept filling up my fan. I emptied it a couple times. Then the radio and windshield washer fluid was not working either. They had chewed the radio line and washer fluid line. I'm starting to take it personal now.

Attachments

·
22,793 Posts
Time to find a new parking spot. If it was only that easy.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Been There, Done That! On my previous 2010 Kiwi Green Tucson. Went to the dealer when my heater fan started rattling? They found a 1/2 eaten cabin filter as acorns dropped out! :eek: I guess maybe they thought it was some kinda tree? :rolleyes: After some clean out, & a discount on a new cabin filter I was on my way.

Around this time I happened to open the air filter, and found a bunch of acorns underneath it :rolleyes:

I don't know how some critter got in such a small space, maybe it was chipmunks? Either way, moth balls are your friend, I put them inside the air filter housing, & everywhere.

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh yeah, did I forget the acorns? I got acorns stashed everywhere: under the hood, inside the dash... I'm ready for winter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts