Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an ix35 on order and can't wait. My only slight concern is that the demonstrator i drove had a really bad sqeaky seat base. My concern is that i have owned a santa fe 56reg which had exact same problem. This was also a brand new car and the only way the dealer could fix it was to remove both front seats and refit with 2 brand new ones. The car had only done 300mls when sqeaks began. Anyone else experienced this problem. many thanks karl.

·
Registered
4 Posts
QUOTE (AVFC @ Jun 20 2010, 05:17 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=334583
I have an ix35 on order and can't wait. My only slight concern is that the demonstrator i drove had a really bad sqeaky seat base. My concern is that i have owned a santa fe 56reg which had exact same problem. This was also a brand new car and the only way the dealer could fix it was to remove both front seats and refit with 2 brand new ones. The car had only done 300mls when sqeaks began. Anyone else experienced this problem. many thanks karl.
I noticed mine started squeaking but to honest have not noticed it recently have u had a fix for yours

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (stevehanover @ Jul 7 2010, 09:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=339615
I noticed mine started squeaking but to honest have not noticed it recently have u had a fix for yours
Steve, the sqeaky seat problem was in my previous 56reg santa fe. It was fixed, like i said they put new seats in out of a demo as waiting for a new seat base would have taken to long. I am still waiting to take delivery of my ix35, but the one i test drove had a sqeaky seat!!. I hope my new car does not have this because it will spoil what otherwise is an awesome car in my eyes. karl.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts