Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starter troubles are resolved, but getting to that is how we found that splash shield is cracked in a couple places. Can't find any parts suppliers that stock it, no luck on eBay, haven't been able to find a part number that I can search. Haven't checked local junkyards yet.

Is this part possibly interchangeable with any other model? Thinking 01-06 Santa Fe 3.5L, wondering if any Kia model? Any part number available?

Thank you for any advice!

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Starter troubles are resolved, but getting to that is how we found that splash shield is cracked in a couple places. Can't find any parts suppliers that stock it, no luck on eBay, haven't been able to find a part number that I can search. Haven't checked local junkyards yet.

Is this part possibly interchangeable with any other model? Thinking 01-06 Santa Fe 3.5L, wondering if any Kia model? Any part number available?

Thank you for any advice!
Don't know where you live, but my local Pick/pull has 8 sm models in their lot. I'm willing to bet that a few of them are the 3.5(although not sure that there is a different part for the 2.7 versus the 3.5).

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I will make some phone calls. Sounds like "engine splash shield" and model specs will be enough for a good search :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I believe the splash shield is the same for the all the engine sizes. the frame is the same for them just the engine size is different and the splash shield connects to the frame/sub frame not the engine itself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts