Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what the offset, center bore, and width of the 2011 SE's 18" wheels are?

I did a search, and I think what I saw was 18x7.5, +46 offset, and 67.1 CB.

Can anyone confirm?

·
Registered
424 Posts
if that's what u saw then that's right.

however this is not the size u want to stick with, a sunken look makes the car look less aggressive and makes the
wheel look smaller.

here is 18x8 +40, so about 12mm more poke compared to stock 18" size. It will be for sale if you want it in so cal area, I'm waiting on my
next set of wheels to come in.....as u can see, it looks hot! actually looks a lot bigger than oem 18".

QUOTE (starbai @ Sep 2 2010, 12:01 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=353833
Does anyone know what the offset, center bore, and width of the 2011 SE's 18" wheels are?

I did a search, and I think what I saw was 18x7.5, +46 offset, and 67.1 CB.

Can anyone confirm?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (mayasonata @ Sep 2 2010, 12:36 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=353840
if that's what u saw then that's right.

however this is not the size u want to stick with, a sunken look makes the car look less aggressive and makes the
wheel look smaller.

here is 18x8 +40, so about 12mm more poke compared to stock 18" size. It will be for sale if you want it in so cal area, I'm waiting on my
next set of wheels to come in.....as u can see, it looks hot! actually looks a lot bigger than oem 18".

Actually my goal is to fit 20x10.5 in the rear... I know it will need a bit of a stretched tire, as well as a bit of fender work... the question is... how much?

Do you have any pictures of the car straight down the sides to see how flush your setup is? Also what size tires are you running on your nissan/infiniti wheels?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I may Just be Exaggerating here but you usually want to stick with the same offset Ive seen cars with aftermarket wheels come in and their bearings are destroyed tie rods ****** up ball joints shot. usually want to stay pretty close to the original but usually 3 up or down is what I go by.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts