Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone run or consider running spacers on their NLine? Many cars would benefit aesthetically by running spacers on their OEM setup. Just wondering if anyone has for their setup?

·
Registered
615 Posts
putting spacers on ANY car for aesthetic reasons is pretty dumb imo, but then again people are putting 20's on their sonata and telling me how great their ride quality is, so I may be in the minority here...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This Sonata has about 200-300hp less than any of the other cars I typically drive, so I’m not too worried about drive quality. 😂

·
Registered
507 Posts
As long as they’re really high quality, I ran a set on a previous lifted truck but was always nervous about one of them failing. You would need some pretty small ones I’m guessing you only want to push the wheels out flush with the fenders. Just get different offset aftermarket wheels. :)

·
Registered
507 Posts
putting spacers on ANY car for aesthetic reasons is pretty dumb imo, but then again people are putting 20's on their sonata and telling me how great their ride quality is, so I may be in the minority here...
I run 22” American Force forged wheels on my truck with 33” AT tires and the ride is totally fine, but then again I have more sidewall than 20’s on a Sonata. No spacers though, the wheels are 10” wide and the 4” BDS lift kit pushed the wheels out past the fenders.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, just want to run flush with the OEM wheels. I’ll have to wait until I see someone try it out successfully.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I’m not too worried about drive quality.
Would you worry about stressing suspension parts and prematurely wearing out wheel bearings?
Some of us care more about function than aesthetic fads.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts