Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a personalizing touch I'm thinking of adding chrome lettering for the model designation HIGHLANDER on the tailgate of my Santa Fe. There are a lot of suppliers of chrome lettering on the internet, but most of the products are junk. I'm thinking of letters no larger than about 3/4", taking into account the number of letters required.

Can anyone recommend an online source of quality abs 'chrome' lettering in the approximate size described?

·
Retired Staff
11,818 Posts
Toyota already made this badge for you. Maybe a local dealer or look for an official Toyota part on ebay if their lettering is the right size.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The Toyota badge (below) looks too 80s for the Santa Fe.

I'm hoping someone has had experience with lettering similar to the example shown below. Otherwise, I will just order some and see how if turns out. There seem to be a couple of quality suppliers, but that might be glossy presentation on their web site.

Hyundai does not differentiate the model variations in Australia with a badge. The only way to tell is by looking at wheel size and a few other subtle variations.

·
Registered
290 Posts
As a personalizing touch I'm thinking of adding chrome lettering for the model designation "HIGHLANDER" on the tailgate
I'm looking to personalize the rear of my Tucson with "BRAVE HEART", "CONAN", or "PATRIOT", three other movie titles... ;) :D
Seriously now, I actually de-badged the rear and took off all names except for the Hyundai symbol. Very clean look. :cool:

·
Registered
808 Posts
I'm looking to personalize the rear of my Tucson with "BRAVE HEART", "CONAN", or "PATRIOT", three other movie titles... ;) :D
Seriously now, I actually de-badged the rear and took off all names except for the Hyundai symbol. Very clean look. :cool:
As a Scotsman BRAVE HEART would be cool. Also PREDATOR

1 - 7 of 7 Posts