Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Typically a car makes a buzzer sound when you shut off the engine, open the door and the lights are still on. The sonata I am renting does not do this. Is it a setting change or is it just built like this?

Thanks

·
Registered
505 Posts
No, on the GLS if they are left in the on position, the ca tuns them off after 20 mins. On the SE and limited, they have an auto option, if in the auto option it leaves them on fo 30 secs, and if left in the on postilion, it leaves them on fo 20 mins.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hot **** that's awesome - boy i am really loving this car - i hope to have one of my own this week :)

thanks for the reply

·
Registered
854 Posts
On my gls if i leave the lights on after I turn the engine off there is a continuous chime until you close the door. Then if you hit the lock button twice it turns the lights off. When you go back to your car and unlock the car, the headlights and tail lights turn on.

·
Registered
123 Posts
that i do not know. I have an SE and it has the auto feature. boy do i love it. my wife's car doesn't have it, nor some of the rentals i get for work. it's a PITA to remember now.

i just wish the headlights came on when you turne don the wipers. most, if not all states reqauire lights if the wipers are on. so...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts