1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is driving me nuts!

• 2014 Sonata Limited w/o the Nav package
• iPhones 5 and 6

Any time I plug my iPhone in via USB (Or connect via BlueTooth) it automatically begins playing the first song in my phone's music library. I don't want this.

Or, when playing podcasts on the iPhone through the car's sound system, as soon as the podcast ends, the sound system automatically begins playing the very same song in my iPhone's Music Library as above. Every time! It does not move to the next unheard podcasts but plays this same song.

It's not the phone doing this, it's the car's sound system. When the phone plays podcasts away from the car it moves to the next unheard podcasts, or it simply stops playing. But when connected to the car's system the first song in the music library is played, every time. I've heard the beginning of Goldfrapp's A & E hundreds of time now since getting this car a couple of months ago.

If I take that song off of the iPhone, then the sound system will start playing the next top song in the library (Another one that starts with "A").

How can I get the sound system to stop auto-playing my music library?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am having this same problem with my 2015 Sonata. I e-mailed Hyundai Consumer Affairs this evening for an answer. Waiting on their response. I will post the answer here, if and when I receive it.

I do know there is an app in the iTunes App Store for $2.99 called A2DPblocker by Gnavicks. I haven't tried it because the reviews I read were very mixed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts