Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having issues with the sound in my 2017 Tucson, but only when my phone is plugged into to USB. When I use Waze or Google Maps, I can barely here the voice directions. This was not an issue for the first year I had the SUV. However listening to music or talking on the phone thru the speakers is no issue. Does anyone know how I can fix this? I have searched high and low and can’t find a solution.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Waze and Google Maps have a different volume setting. So when you plug your phone in, and use Waze as it shows you directions, raise your volume. Mine was the same way and now it works perfectly. Good luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! But I already tried that too! I have tried everything and searched everywhere for an answer. The weird thing is that every once in awhile, the very first initial direction will come in normal but 2 seconds later, it goes back to being so quiet you can barely hear it!!

·
Registered
838 Posts
This is a problem with android auto, it's always been like this since it first came out. Open your phone without it plugged into the car, then open up youtube and play a video. While it's playing a video, turn up the volume as high as you can. Then plug the phone into you car and use waze or google maps. The sound should now be higher.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts