Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we had a little car meet up this past weekend. TeamRF and 06sonny came through and we spoke about our cars, life, and cars. We are planning to do another meet up this June/July.....anyone in the NYC/NJ/PA area that would like to come just post here.

Here are a couple of pix I took (TeamRF, if you have any please post)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I was going to post a Car meet up on the NF and YF section but I was busy last weekend. However, in the early part of June I will keep the YF section posted about the meet up. FuryChopper, if you could do us the favor and have some of the YF members check this post out for future reminders. Thanks bro.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Are CT'ers welcome? Haven't been on in a while due to work but maybe next time I get ask for some time off to come check out fellow NF/YFers.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
hey Merf!, I left you a post on the other forum site.

Be glad your gen rims are not being destroyed by NYC pot holes. :)
Your not kidding! I do not miss that at all. Lol. Roads here in Florida are awesome. Other forum site? Pm me a link. I'm a member on so many.ha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Autoguide.com Pro app.

·
Registered
140 Posts
i have about the same pic just two of them are a little different.
it was a great afternoon hangout, will be looking forward to the next meet.
guys doesn't matter where you from if you can make the drive out to the next meet then do it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
yeah we should have made a public notice, we were kinda pm people that we know that lives close by

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Alright guys! Next Sonata Car Meet up is....

Date: 6/30/12 (Saturday)
Time: 5:30 PM
Where:
33-38-10th st.
Long Island City, NY 11106

I chose this location because after 5pm on the weekends, all the warehouses close up shop and we have blocks of free parking space. I also want to gather-up all of us to take a drive towards the "Strip" (It's a location under a bridge where all types of car enthusiast go, it's a nice Scenery)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Alright guys! Next Sonata Car Meet up is....

Date: 6/30/12 (Saturday)
Time: 5:30 PM
Where:
33-38-10th st.
Long Island City, NY 11106

I chose this location because after 5pm on the weekends, all the warehouses close up shop and we have blocks of free parking space. I also want to gather-up all of us to take a drive towards the "Strip" (It's a location under a bridge where all types of car enthusiast go, it's a nice Scenery)
Nice

1 - 20 of 74 Posts