Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am planning to buy the Limited in Mass. I got offered a price of 24,000 for a new Limited with a dealer installed remote starter. Another 6.25% for sales tax and 125 for license fee.

Is this price good? should I still shop around? haven't bought a car in 7 years so no idea...

Thanks for your help..

·
1,914 Posts
That's a very good price but I would see if they can knock another $500 off. I'm assuming this is without nav?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (HyundaiLvr87 @ Nov 16 2010, 06:09 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=372111
That's a very good price but I would see if they can knock another $500 off. I'm assuming this is without nav?
Yes, without NAV, but they included the iod cable, cargo net, mudguards, footmats, sunroof deflector and as I mentioned the remote start kit with 2 remotes. I assumed this is a good price but still havent said yes. Do you think they can go any lower?

·
Registered
439 Posts
Is this the factory remote start that you're referring to?

I've been asking a bunch of dealers around me and nobody has a clue what I'm talking about. Do you know if you're gonne get the oem fobs with the extra remote start button on the bottom?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Grab it: I paid $33,484.20 plus $100.00 Air Tax plus $55.00 Registration and another 13% HST for a total $37,892.15 Limited/Nav All the Canadian Government say's to us is "BEND OVER WE WILL DRIVE YOU HOME" :banana:

Please note that our Goverment adds Air-conditioning tax on so they can tax us again on that tax

·
Registered
80 Posts
I bought a Limited with the Nav package, iPod cable, carpeted floor mats, and cargo net (MSRP $28,300) for $25,650 plus tax, tags, title. I felt like i did OK and was happy with the price. This was about 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE (AcuraKidd @ Nov 16 2010, 09:10 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=372134

I've been asking a bunch of dealers around me and nobody has a clue what I'm talking about. Do you know if you're gonne get the oem fobs with the extra remote start button on the bottom?
I believe this will be a separate FOB with start stop buttons with it. Downside is Ill have to carry two remotes, but then I dont believe Sonata has an option for remote start feature. I live in mass and it gets cold, walk to the car and then warming it up is a big pain in the A**

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
QUOTE (AcuraKidd @ Nov 16 2010, 09:10 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=372134

I believe this will be a separate FOB with start stop buttons with it. Downside is Ill have to carry two remotes, but then I dont believe Sonata has an option for remote start feature. I live in mass and it gets cold, walk to the car and then warming it up is a big pain in the A**

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
QUOTE (ONNFIRE @ Nov 16 2010, 11:37 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=372187
Grab it: I paid $33,484.20 plus $100.00 Air Tax plus $55.00 Registration and another 13% HST for a total $37,892.15 Limited/Nav All the Canadian Government say's to us is "BEND OVER WE WILL DRIVE YOU HOME" :banana:

Please note that our Goverment adds Air-conditioning tax on so they can tax us again on that tax
****!!! and I am thinking about moving to Canada in a few years...!!!

·
Registered
439 Posts
There actually IS a factory remote start option somewhere out there, but very few dealers know anything about it. Supposedly it's a small plug and play box that connects to some existing wiring, and you get a new oem fob with an extra button on the bottom to start the car.

I personally think this solution is better than ANY aftermarket option out there, as it doesn't involve a messy installation, it's covered by your dealers warranty, and doesn't mess with any of the cars original features, like the proximity sensor, etc...

·
Registered
14 Posts
QUOTE (AcuraKidd @ Nov 16 2010, 01:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=372215
There actually IS a factory remote start option somewhere out there, but very few dealers know anything about it. Supposedly it's a small plug and play box that connects to some existing wiring, and you get a new oem fob with an extra button on the bottom to start the car.

I personally think this solution is better than ANY aftermarket option out there, as it doesn't involve a messy installation, it's covered by your dealers warranty, and doesn't mess with any of the cars original features, like the proximity sensor, etc...

Do you know any dealer who can install that factory remote start? I'm also at NYC.

·
Registered
33 Posts
QUOTE (asick @ Nov 16 2010, 12:02 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=372204
****!!! and I am thinking about moving to Canada in a few years...!!!
I hope you meant "WAS" thinking about moving up here!

26 to $27.000 for a new Limited is what we will be paying for them USED in 2 years time!

So if you decide to move to the Great White North, bring your new car with you..just don't expect the CDN $tealerships to cover your factory warranty.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Got the Limited no/nav + ipod cable + floor mats + moon roof deflector + trunk liner for $23,400 US. Not sure how much more the remote start should be though. Probably you can knock off a few hundred off the $24,000 if you are ready to shake on the deal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I picked up a 2011 limited with nav, ipod cable, floor mats, mud guards, wheel locks, cargo net, cargo tray for $24,780. No trades, straight up purchase. Window sticker was $28,500.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts