Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ohh this girls getting Air lol

After talking with alot of people I finally made up my mind and ordered my Accu Air Kit for my car today:eek: It should take about 8-12 weeks to get, sucks but itll be worth the wait :D:D:D:D:D:D Can you say im pretty excited about this mod!!! Well just wanted to share the wonderful exciting news and i hope everyone has a fabulous weekend :p

image (6).jpg

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
So your going to Bag the Sonata. :eek::eek::eek:

I think you already spent more on Mods than the original coat of the car. :D

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So your going to Bag the Sonata. :eek::eek::eek:

I think you already spent more on Mods than the original coat of the car. :D
yup shes getting bagged lol.. no not even close but it pays to play =)

·
Registered
592 Posts
Nice!!!! Soooooo......

Who is fabricating the strut/ bags?
Who is doing the install?
Total price with install?

Accuair rocks!!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice!!!! Soooooo......

Who is fabricating the strut/ bags?
Who is doing the install?
Total price with install?

Accuair rocks!!!
Waiting on a couple prices but im hearing it normally runs around 800-1200 to install but luckily i know people who do the install

·
Registered
592 Posts
Yeah, I was quoted $1500. The strut/bags $1700. Of course I had to replace ac system in my house so a huge set back. Hey, maybe they might cut the price a bit if you buy two full sets of strut/bags? I would buy a set from em if they come in lower than $1700.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Yeah, I was quoted $1500. The strut/bags $1700. Of course I had to replace ac system in my house so a huge set back. Hey, maybe they might cut the price a bit if you buy two full sets of strut/bags? I would buy a set from em if they come in lower than $1700.
she is going with a bag over her current strut setup.. using her d2 shock/struts

I have 2 more weeks for my kit to come.. What a pain for the wait

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
592 Posts
she is going with a bag over her current strut setup.. using her d2 shock/struts

I have 2 more weeks for my kit to come.. What a pain for the wait
Merf, may I ask what the price was for the conversion? Since I sold my D2's If its actually cheap enough I could get a set of Megan coilovers and just have them converted compared to having a set actually made for the car from scratch. Airtekk will take two weeks to make it so I wont save time, but I could save some cash!! Ya meen!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well Lil, usually I DO criticise your mods (in secret... could be because you get more attention than me and im jealous)

But I WILL admit, the wrap color choice you took looks great..... I would have done the same ........ but now I wont....... don't wanna copy you lol!~~~
LMAO!!!!

Thanks =)

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
788 Posts
After talking with alot of people I finally made up my mind and ordered my Accu Air Kit for my car today:eek: It should take about 8-12 weeks to get, sucks but itll be worth the wait :D:D:D:D:D:D Can you say im pretty excited about this mod!!! Well just wanted to share the wonderful exciting news and i hope everyone has a fabulous weekend :p

View attachment 64126

Enjoy that Accu Air Kit and enjoy your weekend as well. :)

1 - 20 of 387 Posts