Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,133 Posts
Noticed that my stock Hankooks sucked in the rain too, since moving to the Yokohama Envigor it's like a totally different car in rain and dry roads. But yeah I got the same issue with rain, will have to look at one of those coating products.

· Registered
1,133 Posts
QUOTE (LowBoost @ Jun 22 2010, 09:38 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=335227
Souks: How have you liked your Yokohama Envigor so far? I was thinking about those as well since I can get them for a discount price.
Car will get out of dealer with tints, I should receive my HIDs by Friday, so I will install them during the weekend.
I was thinking of replacing the tires during the weekend as well. I don't trust the car/tires during rain/wet conditions (yet).
Next mod, strut bar and eventually Led fogs, and Turn-lights LED modification.

I would love to replace speakers, add an amp and a hidden sub, but I have not seen any threads about any modifications to radio yet.
So I will wait a little bit until someone irons this out.
So far so good. Can't comment on noise as I upraded to 18" rim and tires from the stock 17" so right there I'm feeling a lot more bumps. It seems to handle a lot better to but it probably has to do with size upraded mainly. But in the rain the Hankooks were all over the place even in light rain. Since having the Envigor I'm fully confident diving in heavy rain and through large pudles. No hydroplanning at all. From the Tire Rack reviews it is getting solid reviews. The big selling point for me was price, $140 Canadian each for the 18" was a bargain, they also had a $80 mail in rebate when you bought 4 so $120 Canadian after rebate. Tire Rack had it the cheapest for sure.

I got my brother the same ones in 15" for his Corolla and he said it seems to ride smoother and quieter compared to stock.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.