Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Banned
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably the best Deal you will ever see here. Right after we first found out about these incredible looking Sonata mats the price went back up.
One of our members discovered the 2010 Front set was still at the sale price and will fit the entire NF line. If anything just give these a look.
Similar Mats sell for $100!. Don't miss out :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
They should be Black... **** of a deal.
I picked up a pair myself a couple of months back.

Wish they would lower the price on the rear set.

·
Banned
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
QUOTE (Koolguyv33 @ Aug 27 2010, 05:41 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=352381
I just bought them also! lol I was thinking of buying them but good thing i waited for this lol looks way better than the previous design.
Kool! Not only do I not have a Tracking #, I forgot if I picked regular Fed X, or the cheaper Fed X "At Home" service that comes Tuesday thru Saturday :whistling:

I didn't take the minute to register. Oh well perhaps tomorrow! Enjoy & again thanks to the Captain :liebe011:

·
Registered
30 Posts
QUOTE (NFV6 @ Aug 27 2010, 05:56 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=352431
Kool! Not only do I not have a Tracking #, I forgot if I picked regular Fed X, or the cheaper Fed X "At Home" service that comes Tuesday thru Saturday :whistling:

I didn't take the minute to register. Oh well perhaps tomorrow! Enjoy & again thanks to the Captain :liebe011:

lol i didnt take time to register also lol welll it will come anytime later next week.. i think... lol i am being too lazy :p

forgot to thank the captain for this amazing deal :p thanks~ hehe

does anyone know where i can find a cheap chrome grill molding ? lol

i think that gives our sonata an upscale look lol

·
Registered
261 Posts
QUOTE (NFV6 @ Aug 27 2010, 06:56 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=352431

No problem with that. I ordered from them also - but over the phone (along with some other stuff). I think the parts guy's name is Zen (or Jade) - he is a cool guy - he will make things ok in case something is wrong.

·
Registered
60 Posts
QUOTE (i360 @ Aug 26 2010, 07:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=352200
They should be Black... **** of a deal.
I picked up a pair myself a couple of months back.

Wish they would lower the price on the rear set.
Yeah, been waiting for the same thing on the rear set, doesn't look like it's going to happen. Maybe I can find something at the local Wally Mart that resembles the front set.

·
Banned
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
QUOTE (NFV6 @ Aug 26 2010, 12:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=352101
It seems the older ones are Black, and these are Gray. They already shipped it!
Yes I am wrong as they are Black. That still should be fine. The picture of them in a gray or beige Sonata looks really good. I am done with Carpet :banana:

To the KoolGuy try this same store place for your molding?.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Glad everyone is still getting in on this deal...these floor mats are really great.

With winter is coming, who knows how much longer they will be on sale.

·
Banned
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
QUOTE (TheCapt @ Aug 30 2010, 10:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=353146
Glad everyone is still getting in on this deal...these floor mats are really great.

With winter is coming, who knows how much longer they will be on sale.
Your original thread, while immensely popular now, gathered no initial interest. I bumped it up and it took off!

Then 'they' moved it to the all Mat forum. When I recently reviewed your thread I noticed a member had posted that the mats

were still on sale for $18 instead of $47 if you clicked on the 2010. I love the new design. What is the real difference, except the 2010 has an extra hole. Why is the 2010

mat only on sale? They sure are nice at Kenny Kent Hyundai! I told him about H-F, & that I mentioned his excellent site. He sincerely thanked me as he has a child to feed :p ,

and he said my mats should be here tomorrow! Captain, full speed ahead! :beer:

·
Registered
1 Posts
New member here! Bought an '09 Sonata GLS V6 a few weeks ago, and love it so far.

Thanks for the post on these mats, I bought a set as well.

I'm an audio guy, so I'm already tearing into a modest install - will post something once it's worth posting.

Thanks guys!

·
Banned
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome Machining Guy to the forums! :00000732: Well the mats just came, and they are spectacular! :banana:

I had NO idea these are genuine Hyundai OEM parts. I figured for the price they would be knockoffs!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 51 Posts