Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone see these yet???

The accessories are starting to appear....

I am leaning very heavy towards the LED tail lights and and this rear trunk emblem might just blend in with it or do you think the bright tail lights would be too bright for this to look good ???

Read the whole page , the whole emblem lights up not just a light in the back, white when lights are on and red and when brake lights on.

Or just chuck the whole idea,,, what you all??

Take a look at this and give me your opinions.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...atchlink:top:en

·
Registered
426 Posts
I love to personalize my cars, but I think that is a bit over the top, at least for me!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (BiXLL @ Apr 24 2010, 06:50 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=316397
I love to personalize my cars, but I think that is a bit over the top, at least for me!
Sure bust my balloon.... rain on my parade..... LOL....

It is one of those, I don't know if it is too much or not kind of thing....that is why I looking for opinions ...

I feel like a kid in the candy shop with a pocket full of change,,, I want it all..... LOL but I don't want to trash a good looking car......

·
Registered
623 Posts
Honestly, I have the LED tail lamps and I think that when the brakes are applied and that new emblem is lit up, it would be overkill. The LED tails are seriously bright.

However if you like 'em, rock 'em. Whatever makes you happy at the end of the day.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (Ayces @ Apr 24 2010, 06:55 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=316401
Honestly, I have the LED tail lamps and I think that when the brakes are applied and that new emblem is lit up, it would be overkill. The LED tails are seriously bright.

However if you like 'em, rock 'em. Whatever makes you happy at the end of the day.

Thanks for YOUR input...... I was kind of thinking that but since you actually have them and know the brightness it carries more weight than just my perhaps kind of thinking..

Between you and Bill I am thinking one or other... so I guess it will depend on whether or not I get the LED tail lights...

Thanks guys for your input......

·
Registered
143 Posts
QUOTE (Quigley21 @ Apr 24 2010, 07:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=316420
Thanks for YOUR input...... I was kind of thinking that but since you actually have them and know the brightness it carries more weight than just my perhaps kind of thinking..

Between you and Bill I am thinking one or other... so I guess it will depend on whether or not I get the LED tail lights...

Thanks guys for your input......
I actually like this :thumbsup: and have seen these backlit emblems before. In my opinion they look much better on cars with darker colors rather than lighter ones. So, the only caveat here is that if you apply this custom it's best that your ride be on the dark side. :grin:

·
Registered
623 Posts
If you choose to spend the additional money, I say the taillights are the way to go!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
QUOTE (Quigley21 @ Apr 24 2010, 03:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=316394
Anyone see these yet???

The accessories are starting to appear....

I am leaning very heavy towards the LED tail lights and and this rear trunk emblem might just blend in with it or do you think the bright tail lights would be too bright for this to look good ???

Read the whole page , the whole emblem lights up not just a light in the back, white when lights are on and red and when brake lights on.

Or just chuck the whole idea,,, what you all??

Take a look at this and give me your opinions.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...atchlink:top:en
Perhaps a bit on the "Ricey" side, yes? :grin:

David <><

·
Registered
258 Posts
Geeez, if this would be a glowing unicorn i may go for it, but "just" standard Hyundai emblem is not worth it... :p ...honestly, little bit too much for my taste, but hey, whatever makes people happy... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Not a fan. Plus, it looks like the light wouldn't be even. Even in those pics, you can see a hot spot where the bulb is. I think it would look cheap and ricey.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts