Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to see a Santa Fe today and in the front of the car it has a mic up attached the roof next to rear view mirror there is a little round box and a button to switch it on and off below steering wheel. the garage man seemed to think it was some sort of gps system. That you can use "pay as you go" or pay a certain amount a year to use it Can anyone help to confirm this? :liebe011:

·
Registered
27 Posts
QUOTE (Kittykat @ Nov 19 2010, 05:10 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=373152
I went to see a Santa Fe today and in the front of the car it has a mic up attached the roof next to rear view mirror there is a little round box and a button to switch it on and off below steering wheel. the garage man seemed to think it was some sort of gps system. That you can use "pay as you go" or pay a certain amount a year to use it Can anyone help to confirm this? :liebe011:
sounds like a mic for a blue tooth setup for a mobile phone.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got the car today.

Pressed the button and it said that it was connecting me to smartnav center or something.... So deffo somthing to do with navigation.... but i think it is meant to maybe have a telly with it ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've just found the same in mine. It connects to Traffismaster and you can get voice guided navigation for 89pence per journey. The lady on the other end told me this! you need to register with them.

·
Registered
878 Posts
It's your Government watching you with it's little black box!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts