Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone here wanted to know about the eyeline for our cars.  They wanted to know: "Do they effect the highbeam's range?" Nope. :D  I have them on now, and still have the great range of the high beams.

Here's some pics:

They didn't fit perfectly snug around the top where the hood starts, so I opened the hood, and put electric tape where the seem would be.  Looks great IMO!

also, I thought I'd throw this out there. Kind of off topic, but I put amber leds in my side turn signals:

·
Registered
70 Posts
interesting, I have the exact same accent and colour, I also have the eyelids, however I was to lazy to get the eye lids colour matched so I painted them with some black spray paint I found, a couple layers of course, and they have been sitting on a news paper for a couple weeks now, I was also concerned about the headlight light beam reduction, but that doesn't seem to be a problem as per what you said. I also don't know how black and blue contrasting colours would effect the look. anyways I don't know what i'm going to do with them, ill just continue to stare at them

·
Registered
54 Posts
QUOTE (Leprakong @ Nov 10 2010, 12:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=370542
Someone here wanted to know about the eyeline for our cars.  They wanted to know: "Do they effect the highbeam's range?" Nope. :D  I have them on now, and still have the great range of the high beams.
hahahahah that was me. That's alright, after driving my hid's for awhile now, I haven't been flashed so they can't be too bad.

Leprakog man, they look slick!! I'll be getting these soon!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts