Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!
i want some information about Matrix,Is it a family car or not? and what about the performance of the car?

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi Patton,
The car definately is not the family purpose car.And don't except it to be a high performing car.The 1.6cc engine comes with 107 bhp.It also comes in two other engine capacities- 1.8(petrol) and 1.5(Diesel)
which are availble in US/Europe market in due time.
Originally posted by Patton@Jul 22 2004, 07:35 AM
Hey guys!
i want some information about Matrix,Is it a family car or not? and what about the performance of the car?
[snapback]240[/snapback]​

D

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Darmin@Jul 23 2004, 03:08 AM
hi Patton,
The car definately is not the family purpose car.And don't except it to be a high performing car.The 1.6cc engine comes with 107 bhp.It also comes in two other engine capacities- 1.8(petrol) and 1.5(Diesel)
which are availble in US/Europe market in due time.
[snapback]285[/snapback]​

I have a 1.8CDX which replaced a Volvo 850 estate. I have 3 children and passenger room is excellent, more than the volvo, boot not too big but OK if you don't need to carry a pushchair, and the roofrails are always there if more space needed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by David B@Aug 1 2004, 12:31 PM
I have a 1.8CDX which replaced a Volvo 850 estate. I have 3 children and passenger room is excellent, more than the volvo, boot not too big but OK if you don't need to carry a pushchair, and the roofrails are always there if more space needed.
[snapback]641[/snapback]​

Hi David

Received your email regarding accessories for the Matrix.

Yes, there are a number of accessories for the Matrix in Singapore that are reasonably priced. Some of the stuff available for the Matrix are listed below. Prices are estimates or indicative only.

1. Fog lights (less than SGD200 a pair)
2. Mud flaps (about SGD10 each)
3. Strut bar (about SGD100)
4. Rear spoiler, with or withour 3rd brake light (varies from SGD350 - SGD400+)

There are more. Most of the stuff can be bought from the dealer (most expensive, original) , Hyundai stockist (cheaper, original or OEM) or car accessories shops (original, OEM and copies). If you want the contact, I can give it to you. Or come to Singapore and stock up on the accessories.

Cheers

Epi

·
Registered
8 Posts
Originally posted by Epi@Aug 2 2004, 10:18 AM
Hi David

Received your email regarding accessories for the Matrix.

Yes, there are a number of accessories for the Matrix in Singapore that are reasonably priced. Some of the stuff available for the Matrix are listed below. Prices are estimates or indicative only.

1. Fog lights (less than SGD200 a pair)
2. Mud flaps (about SGD10 each)
3. Strut bar (about SGD100)
4. Rear spoiler, with or withour 3rd brake light (varies from SGD350 - SGD400+)

There are more. Most of the stuff can be bought from the dealer (most expensive, original) , Hyundai stockist (cheaper, original or OEM) or car accessories shops (original, OEM and copies). If you want the contact, I can give it to you. Or come to Singapore and stock up on the accessories.

Cheers

Epi
[snapback]645[/snapback]​

Hello, i've been wanting to mod my matrix e.g bodykit but dun know where to go to n wat price to expect. Any recommendations...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts