Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey awesome idea with sharp looks! Any idea if this red spray tint is applied on the 'outside' or 'inside' lens portion of the reverse/turn lights???

·
Registered
386 Posts
Here in Australia that would be illegal. All indicators need to blink orange here by law - red is not permitted.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
QUOTE (Johnzz1420 @ Nov 19 2010, 05:23 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=373158
Hey awesome idea with sharp looks! Any idea if this red spray tint is applied on the 'outside' or 'inside' lens portion of the reverse/turn lights???
In the past I've used "Night Shades" which is spray tint for lenses. This is applied to the outside of the lens. So I would assume this is applied the same.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
QUOTE (downhiller88 @ Nov 20 2010, 01:12 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=373378
i wouldnt use spray tint unless you are going to clear coat it. other wise it looks like sh**. Go to lamin-x.com and automotive section, you can buy red film there which you apply to headlight,taillight lens'. Its very shiney and looks much better than spray IMO
Except for all the severe curves would make application a pain in the butt. I would definitely agree with clear coating the spray tint and use THIN layers of application.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.