Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Never really participated in your community but used it for info from time to time and just wanted to add a data point before I left to help anyone since I've used this resource for help.

Bought my 2015 HSH Limited with every option (not even sure if any limited has "options" or all is standard) in April of 2015. We honestly never really enjoyed it that much so it only picked up a little less than 10k miles a year. About a year in we put in a deposit for a Model 3 and our number has been called so it had to go.

Took it to CarMax in SoCal with 29590 miles and they offered 14k plus a refund on registration that we just paid. Was silver in good condition with two very small rips on driver seat, about half inch long each. Was rear-ended for about 1k worth of damage that was repaired (was surprised how cheap it was cause it seems like a sneeze on your car costs 1k to fix). Otherwise car was fine, original tires which will need to be replaced in a couple of thousand miles. Only ever did 3 synthetic oil changes on it and that was the extent of the maintenance which was nice.

Not here to bash the car but I was never really in love with it. It was reliable and considering I paid 24k for it (during those 5k rebates they were offering) and it only lost 10k in those 3 years, I can't really complain. It actually held it's value a lot better than I thought for a Hyundai. Just a data point for anyone here curious about real world value.

Good luck everyone with your HSH and thanks for all the info!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Cool, enjoy the Model 3!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Moving upscale, congrat.
Elon is building only "ultimate trims" ~ $50+K, (the $35K base...go to the back of the queue).
Saw a Model3 the other day, it is smaller than I imagined.
It is sexy looking.

Hard to top South Cal as best place for EV's.
Climate is perfect EV, wear shorts year round.
In LA , driving is to spend more time stopped than go, also perfect for battery recharge/regen.
:wink:

Do report back on how you like it.

·
Registered
13,349 Posts
Woulda gone for the Roadster

• Acceleration 0-60 mph
    1.9 sec
  • Acceleration 0-100 mph
    4.2 sec
  • Acceleration 1/4 mile
    8.8 sec
  • Top Speed
    Over 250 mph
And an estimated range of 600 miles! I'm in! Where's that "If money were no object" thread?

Good luck. Hope you enjoy it. Some of us would appreciate a check back to see what you think. ;)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Woulda gone for the Roadster

• Acceleration 0-60 mph
    1.9 sec
  • Acceleration 0-100 mph
    4.2 sec
  • Acceleration 1/4 mile
    8.8 sec
  • Top Speed
    Over 250 mph
And an estimated range of 600 miles! I'm in! Where's that "If money were no object" thread?

Good luck. Hope you enjoy it. Some of us would appreciate a check back to see what you think. ;)
If you do that, would have to change handle to Old's2Cool. :grin2:

·
Registered
13,349 Posts
If you do that, would have to change handle to Old's2Cool. :grin2:
Indeed. I wanted one of the originals ($99K) but I didn't think they made any after that.

Gotta win the PowerBall real quick.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts