Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome

I wish to use an Android Auto with my Hyundai Tucson 2016 OEM Radio (big display) but it looks like instaled software does not support this feature.
As I found out on MyHundai webpage the newest firmware does it.
Unfortunatelly I own my Hyundai in Europe (shipped it from USA) and I can not add any car on MyHyundai webpage to have even possibility to download software because They need me to showup (personally) in nearest US dealer.
Nearest local (oficial) Hyundai dealer can not help me.
They have no clue about US versions.

My question is:
Can anyone linkup / upload his/her software (zipped) so I will able to use it to upgrade my OEM radio ?
Will it work ? I mean: Is there any VIN or any number stitched to this software ?

I look for the best aftermarket radio to install in the future but for this moment the best solution for me is software upgrade...

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

Try to register car on owners hyundaiusa website.
If VIN already registered, you will have to send copies of documents they ask and you will be able to register car. Then yo uwill be able to download required software.
I did that - my car is from USA and I am in Europe as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello,

Try to register car on owners hyundaiusa website.
If VIN already registered, you will have to send copies of documents they ask and you will be able to register car. Then yo uwill be able to download required software.
I did that - my car is from USA and I am in Europe as well.
I already tried that.
But finally they asked me to come with my Tucson to the nearest US dealer... which is impossible
I tried to explain that my car is now in Europe but...
Basically they don't care

Wysłane z mojego HTC U11 przy użyciu Tapatalka

1 - 4 of 4 Posts