Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So lately, I have seen a few used Coupes hitting the lots. Can anyone provide any updates now that you own the car and have driven it a few thousand miles and went through a few oil changes.

What do you like about the car, still?
What don't you like about the car?
Is it living up to expectations?

(For example: I own a 2007 Sonata, I like the amount of space, power, and luxery in the car. I wish the light bump ride quality was a little better; however its a big upgrade in comfort than my 94 wrangler. Overall, it has surpassed my expectations, however I feel I want a sporty car with a short wheel base (city parking))

·
Registered
22 Posts
yeah no one posts here.

Um for the most part I really really like the car. My friends dont like the back seat so much though. It's a really solid car and i take corners pretty fast and do not slip or feel that iv lost control. The gas usage in the winter time was a bit high and i really do not know why. it got up to like 14l/100k but now that its warm it has gone back to 10l/100km even with a pretty fun driving style. (this is about 70% highway driving)
I am annoyed that there is no trunk release on the outside of the car, that would be nice to have... especially when you have push button start and there could be like a touch thingy like the door handle.
sometimes the back end seems a little bouncy on bumps and the traction control is meh, could use improvement.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts