Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^ yeah I can see that from my last 3 posts. I posted this post and a autox post because these are great entry level events that anyone can go out and have fun doing. I won't run my Hyundai because its automatic (I bought it for a commuter car). If it was stick I would definitely autox it. I haven't driven the stick version of the GT but is seems like it should be fun. I'm pretty sure the automatic sucks the life out of it.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
It's likely that it does. I bought my Accent as a commuter as well, but I had to go with the 5-speed. Even a commuter can be taken to the track and if it's got the 5-speed it can be fun around town. A good tiptronic can be fun, too, though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I couldn't agree more. But I have to sit in CA traffic and I just wanted to make my commute as easy as possible. If it was just a long commute without traffic I would definitely have bought a stick.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I couldn't agree more. But I have to sit in CA traffic and I just wanted to make my commute as easy as possible. If it was just a long commute without traffic I would definitely have bought a stick.
Yeah, traffic is pretty annoying with a stick. I usually leave myself enough room so I don't keep stop-and-going, I can roll slowly in 1st for a while. Although, I doubt that is a viable option in California traffic. For that, I would think a good tiptronic would work out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts