Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this was on a dead street late at night. No cars at all except for us two. We did the 3 beeps of the horn and left on the third beep. I was surprised that even with that car have a V8, I was able to leave him from the start every time. It was to the point that after the first two races, he would leave right after the second beep to get a jump on me...results were still the same...I quickly caught up and went right by him both of those times too! Lol

·
Registered
288 Posts
Wait!

Ok this was on a dead street late at night. No cars at all except for us two.
Apparently you didn't see me stumbling across the street, wearing all black, after spending hours inside a local bar. Thanks for the tire tracks across my back Bro! The doctors think I might be able to feed myself soon, but my marathon running career is still up in the air.

·
Registered
457 Posts
V8's are still King of Power.! way faster than your 4 banger on top end when there moded right they can make some serious ground breaking Horsepower have a look at this Merc outrunning a swedish moded 4 cyl police car. leaves it in the dust big time. bye bye his engine sounds like TNT dynamite going off.! im not promoting street racing of any sort it just seems a lot of videos online i see are from sweden where there 4 cylinder moded police cars are seriously under powered lol ... stay safe dudes race on tracks never on public roads.

·
Registered
457 Posts
You know you can purchase a normally aspirated 1500 HP 4 cyl?
Really.? from who im guessing from formula1? lol that Merc C63 shown probably has well over 1.000 h.p. with tons of torque at the wheells and i can tell it definatley has some type of free flowing Hyper exhaust system set up from the sounds of it. & a semi Manual semi shift Automatic set up. that is one untouchable extreme machine (y)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Who knows or cares, it was a great video though. it shows how aftermarket parts moded onto an already fast vehicle can make it go all lot more faster though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts