Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I purchased an open box set from amazon for $129. It included front, rear AND trunk mat for that price. I have been extremely happy with the fit and finish. There is currently a set available for $148 in the warehouse. I just wanted to give a heads up if someone was looking for a set!
Feel free to post up if you have them and if you like them or not..

·
Registered
2020 Sonata Hybrid Blue
13 Posts
Pics please.
I purchased the Front and Rear Smartliner set new for $129.99 on Amazon for my 2020 Sonata Hybrid and they fit perfectly. I didn't purchase the cargo tray/mat since the car came with one which isn't great but it is fine and reversible carpet one side/rubberish the other. I have Weathertech on a 2008 Honda Civic, and I would say the Smartliner is of equal quality and fit.

SmartlinerDriver.jpg SmartlinerRear.jpg SmartlinerPass.jpg

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I purchased the Front and Rear Smartliner set new for $129.99 on Amazon for my 2020 Sonata Hybrid and they fit perfectly. I didn't purchase the cargo tray/mat since the car came with one which isn't great but it is fine and reversible carpet one side/rubberish the other. I have Weathertech on a 2008 Honda Civic, and I would say the Smartliner is of equal quality and fit.

View attachment 451141 View attachment 451142 View attachment 451143
if you don't care for the smartliner logo, a little bit of heat from a hairdryer and it peels right off with no residue...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just got my smartliner for front and back. Excellent fit and looks to be good quality. I highly recommend it. It’s better than any OEM rubber mats.

·
Registered
2020 Sonata 1.6T Limited, Stormy Sea w/ tan interior & 2021 Palisade Limited, Burgundy w/ beige int.
213 Posts
I considered these. I went with Tuxmat and love the look and incredible fit.

·
Registered
2020 Sonata 1.6T Limited, Stormy Sea w/ tan interior & 2021 Palisade Limited, Burgundy w/ beige int.
213 Posts
I am not at home at the moment, but I had only previously taken pictures of the driver's mat. The coverage and fit is as thorough and exact as they claim. The Tuxmat logo is also on the rear mat in the center as well. I can add more pictures tomorrow.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I am not at home at the moment, but I had only previously taken pictures of the driver's mat. The coverage and fit is as thorough and exact as they claim. The Tuxmat logo is also on the rear mat in the center as well. I can add more pictures tomorrow.

View attachment 454924 View attachment 454925 View attachment 454927
They look very well made, coverage and fit look perfect, really liking the leather look but durability of rubber. They’re very black, very dark. Would be nice if they offered a few different colors, dark charcoal would’ve blended a little better with the dark grey/charcoal carpeting, or if the black wasn’t so... ‘black’.

·
Registered
2020 Sonata SEL+ Glowing Yellow
6 Posts
If you're looking for more style, I would go with Diamond Car Mats. They take a while to deliver from China, but are far above the quality of other """leather""" car mats. I made the mistake of buying a set from aliexpress, and they were thin and creased.

·
Registered
514 Posts
If you're looking for more style, I would go with Diamond Car Mats. They take a while to deliver from China, but are far above the quality of other """leather""" car mats. I made the mistake of buying a set from aliexpress, and they were thin and creased.
I’m getting carpeted mats from GG Bailey. They don’t have the template for the 2021 N Line so they sent me a tracing kit, I measured my N Line mats, the anchoring system and sent it back so they can add it to their pull down menu. Since I’m doing that for them they have agreed to do custom red stitching on a graphite carpet with graphite leather edge binding to match the N Line seats and interior. I might also get a set with red leather edge binding and see which one I like better.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts