Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I just purchased by new 2011 Sonata GLS with Popular Package and Nav in a Pacific Blue Pearl.
I was wondering if any of you are aware if I can get the smart key fob for the GLS or just a better integrated Key Fob(keyless entry and iginition key) as an aftermarket addon for the GLS
Cheers
SelectIns

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ping!!
Anyone??

QUOTE (selectiveins @ Aug 22 2010, 02:56 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=350995
Hi
I just purchased by new 2011 Sonata GLS with Popular Package and Nav in a Pacific Blue Pearl.
I was wondering if any of you are aware if I can get the smart key fob for the GLS or just a better integrated Key Fob(keyless entry and iginition key) as an aftermarket addon for the GLS
Cheers
SelectIns

·
Registered
114 Posts
What's wrong (other than short range) with the one that came with it? I plan on adding a remote start system to mine and it's key fob will replace the factory one because all it's features will be on the new key fob (plus it adds the ability to control additional things like the windows).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The short range and the fact that its so plain for such a cool car are my gripes :)

Could you send me the link to the remote start system that you mentioned?

QUOTE (Charade @ Aug 23 2010, 12:07 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=351221
What's wrong (other than short range) with the one that came with it? I plan on adding a remote start system to mine and it's key fob will replace the factory one because all it's features will be on the new key fob (plus it adds the ability to control additional things like the windows).

·
Registered
114 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts