Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here skid plated the bottom of their 06' Elantra? Or happen to have a good photo of the underside of the car with it on a lift? Any help is appreciated. And if that doesn't spur questions, has anyone tried to get an inch or two lift out of one of these?

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
Has anyone here skid plated the bottom of their 06' Elantra? Or happen to have a good photo of the underside of the car with it on a lift? Any help is appreciated. And if that doesn't spur questions, has anyone tried to get an inch or two lift out of one of these?
Never did a skid plate. The speed bumps in the drive to a customers apartment complex was giving him fits. We quoted him for doing a fix around. He found it cheaper to take a sledge to the speed bumps. Not sure how long he got away with it but was at least a temporary fix. :laugh:

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
Current plan for this car is Gambler500. So a little more than a speed bump issue.
You'll want the deluxe package with lift and skid plate. Take care of the undercarriage and have FUN.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is the plan, not my first gambler. My brother is running the Elantra, I'm running 04' Santa Fe (so no lift needed). His last gambler was a Chevy short bus. I've run a 00' Taurus and an 86' Bronco.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts