·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to spice things up.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
My guess is the handles too. Whatever was done, the car looks nice.

·
Registered
362 Posts
New door handles and plasti dip is my guess.

·
Registered
790 Posts
door handles, plastidip front end and gas cap, either a sticker or plastidip on the wheel center caps, tinted tails, tinted windows, and yellow fog overlays :D

Are those the door handle cover or the factory full replacement handles?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Plastic dipped "body" parts, not emblems IMHO, look like replacement parts that are primer and waiting to be painted...please don't take this the wrong way either...what ever floats peoples boats!

·
22,793 Posts
I think it should be waxed before he takes a pic of it! Where's the deep shine? ;) Like the door handles, Jay!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think it should be waxed before he takes a pic of it! Where's the deep shine? ;) Like the door handles, Jay!
to be honest Rich, the car is filthy in these pics. It showered the day before and I didn't get to wash it when I got home, just got too excited to install the handles. :D

·
22,793 Posts
to be honest Rich, the car is filthy in these pics. It showered the day before and I didn't get to wash it when I got home, just got too excited to install the handles. :D
LOL !!! Jay, I can't remember the last time I saw a "filthy" car that looked that great.

Back to the handles...were these the "covers" or the real ones. Difficult to install?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL !!! Jay, I can't remember the last time I saw a "filthy" car that looked that great.

Back to the handles...were these the "covers" or the real ones. Difficult to install?
just covers. its not something i'd like permanent like the 'real ones'. it installs same way as window visors, 3m tape.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts