Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
No way the grey (gray) - it looks dull and dirty - silver's much better but compared to other manufacturers, Hyundai offer few real colours - far too many shades of black/white!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would choose the grey, everyone seems to have silver. I look in the parking lot at work and see at least 10 silver vehicles..... But that's just my opinion, its obviously a well liked color.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
222 Posts
Grey is the only way to go.
Actually the colour is Titanium Silver so you have the best of both.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Major problem with Hyundai. I too was going to buy a 2013 however the colors are terrible and the interiors are well BLACK!!!
Every second SF here is Titanium Silver due to lack of choice. Another problem is the ugly wheels on the 2.4. They only look good on the TS and even then they look like they are covered in brake dust.

Decided to wait for 2014 to see if they introduce some new colors and change those shabby looking wheels. The 19" wheels here in Canada however are really sharp! Could not get dealer to exchange due to warranty situation.

Waiting for news on 14's.:mad:

PS: I would go with Silver.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I traded in a Silver Chevy Silverado. I liked the colour while I had it, but once I got it I noticed that sooooooooooooooooooooo many people have silver vehicles.

I traded the Silverado for a Titanium Silver ("grey") Santa Fe and I absolutely LOVE the colour. It looks a different colour from morning to afternoon to evening. The wheels mine has are also an almost perfect patch for the paint colour and I think it looks stupendous. My vote is Titanium Silver all day every day.. although admittedly I'm a teeeeeeny bit biased.

·
2,258 Posts
i have a gray car just like that, and its never shiny in the sun. if you are going to take pride in how well your car shines after a nice wax job = stay away from gray. BUT gray hides dirt well. but it also never looks clean(because it never looks dirty lol)

·
Registered
135 Posts
I actually disagree. The grey SFS is a metallic grey (hence "Titanium" Silver) with metallic flecks in the paint. Mine shines like crazy in the sun when it's clean and it hides the dirt like a mofo when it's not.

·
2,258 Posts
it hides the dirt like a mofo when it's not. (clean)
thats my point: if it hides dirt well, and you cant tell if its clean or not.... then you cant tell if its clean when it is clean. lol

·
Registered
870 Posts
I like either one but the silver has a lot of contrast due to all the black plastic parts of the SFS so I went with gray (Mineral Gray in the US).

·
Registered
169 Posts
Silver. I went with silver my self. Just looks executive style sharp with the black accents and black leather interior. It's like a good looking woman (not model gorgeous) easy on the eyes, but not high maintenance.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I like the Titanium. I think it looks more "macho" or tougher than the silver. The silver is elegant. Guess it depends on your personal preference.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts