Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife likes to watch video's on the iPad when we travel and i like to stream the audio through the car so that I can listen as well, however there is a very noticeable delay where they audio and video are out of sync. Probably .5 seconds or more. does anyone else have this problem or know a workaround that doesn't involve using the AUX input?

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Ha, entire family has ipads, your wife must have downloaded these videos because they are kind of worthless without WiFi for off line.

Son was using his ipad for navigation, but had to stop at Macs for a free WiFi connection. Samson advertised their tablet with GPS, sure only with WiFi, I took it back for a full refund.

I do have a Samsung Level remote speaker system, got it for free, runs about 9 hours with a full charge. Does pair with my wife's ipad, wireless, she uses it more than I do to listen to her tunes off her ipad.

How is the sound quality with your Aux input, suppose if you are not watching the screen, that five second delay won't make any difference. Ha, does your wife dance to that music with her seat belt on?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.