Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received it yesterday and I i20 car, I have a small question. The signal left, signal right after you, so do not be overcome alone when going by driving signal, signal left hand and be given back. Waiting for an answer if I can do something.I apologize for my English :)

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
l do not understand what you mean. can you try and post your question again, l know that english is not your first language but please try again

BTW welcome to the forums :00000732:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do not know English:)You are already English:) I do not manage to make me understand. I have an English comic..my question. When I signal.lever is not lever does not return and remain in the signal......turn right or left..........no know if you understand what I mean..signal refers to manetta

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
l now understand what you mean, well done :clap: ......when you use the turn signals (left or right) the lever should go back to the off position automatically, if this does not happen take your new car back to your dealer and get the problem repaired under your warranty

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
sunteţi binevenit, sper aţi înţeles ce am spus, dacă nu vă rugăm să posta întrebarea dvs. din nou. dacă scrii în l romainian va încerca să-l traducă

·
Registered
413 Posts
I think I know what you mean, I have the same thing.
If I am coming off a roundabout and signal left, when I straighten the steering wheel up, it doesn't cancel the indicators.
The reason for this is because you need to turn the steering wheel enough to click the return mechanism.
In other words when I turn a sharp left a full 90 degree move it is fine, but a gentle left means you have to cancel the indicators manually.
Hope that makes sense, it is not a fault, just a design flaw.
S.

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
QUOTE (eye20 @ Dec 5 2010, 04:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=377089
I think I know what you mean, I have the same thing.
If I am coming off a roundabout and signal left, when I straighten the steering wheel up, it doesn't cancel the indicators.
The reason for this is because you need to turn the steering wheel enough to click the return mechanism.
In other words when I turn a sharp left a full 90 degree move it is fine, but a gentle left means you have to cancel the indicators manually.
Hope that makes sense, it is not a fault, just a design flaw.
S.

thanks for that, l was having some trouble trying to understand what the problem was here but l think l got somewhere near to it in the end. but even with the help of a translation site it has been difficult to converse with this member (if you don't mind l will translate what you have posted and hope that it will be some use to this member)

·
Premium Member
15,116 Posts
Cred că ştiu ce vrei să spui, am acelaşi lucru.
Dacă Eu vin de pe un sens giratoriu la stânga şi semnal, când am îndreptaţi volanul sus, aceasta nu anulează indicatorii.
Motivul pentru aceasta este pentru că aveţi nevoie pentru a transforma volanul suficient să faceţi clic pe mecanismul de întoarcere.
Cu alte cuvinte, atunci când am rândul său, un obiect ascuţit lasat un 90 de grade mişcare este bine, dar o la stânga blând înseamnă că trebuie să anulaţi indicatorii manual.
Sper că are sens, nu este o vina, doar un defect de design

Felicitări pentru noua dvs. i20

1 - 10 of 10 Posts