Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I recently purchased a new HID kit for my car, with a harness and power source from the battery and everything. But the problem is my right light keeps going out. I had trouble when I first installed it so I switched the ballast and it still had the same problem on the same side, so jiggled around with the ground for a little and it worked. Later it went out again and while driving it went back on and for the next two days it worked. It's out again now and I have yet to play around with it. But i'm curious if anyone's familiar with this problem? Or possible fixes to it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
modify your ballast ground it might help.. I had the same issue with mine at the beginning.. i grounded my ballast on my fender.. it work perfectly now .. your fuse into your harness might be almost dead also depending the harness you have

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
modify your ballast ground it might help.. I had the same issue with mine at the beginning.. i grounded my ballast on my fender.. it work perfectly now .. your fuse into your harness might be almost dead also depending the harness you have
I have mine grounded to the fender, maybe i'll try scraping some more paint off around it idk, fuse is brand new also, it's an inline fuse, I don't think it'd be that at least in my case.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts